The East London hipster - we know what it takes to be one (FYI thick-rimmed glasses, satchels and slightly dirty hair all help) but who hangs out with the in crowd?
Here's who's on the hipster hotlist...
1. Pixie Geldof - rockstar dad, a haircut that matches her name and counts Cara, Rita and Alexa as her BFFs. Yep, this girl has got everything a hipster needs to be queen of the East London scene.
2. Nick Grimshaw and Henry Holland - the Radio 1 presenter and fashion designer come as a pair. When they're not hanging out together at a festival in Hackney, these peas in a pod often enjoy a night out with the rest of the gang at The Box in - shock horror, it's not East - Soho.
3. Jameela Jamil - she's been a model, radio host and T4 presenter, plus she loves red lipstick and cute mini satchels. East London all over.
4. Jamie Hince - The Kills guitarist and husband to Kate Moss. The king of the hipster boys?
5. Jaime Winstone - actress and daughter of Ray, Jaime's red crop makes her easy to spot on a night out with Grimmers, Kate and co.
6. Jack Guinness - actor and model with the best facial hair in East London. Can often be found hanging out with Laura Bailey parties or taking selfies with Alexa Chung.
7. Josephine de la Baume - married to Mark Ronson, Agent Provocateur model and probably the coolest French girl in the capital.
7. George Lamb - TV presenter (who can also DJ, obvs), likes tweed, Mulberry bags and swishing his floppy grey hair.
8. Lou Hayter - New Young Pony Club band member, signed with Premier models. East London's favourite new DJ.
9. Ben Grimes - model and DJ, she has recently returned to the London fashion party scene after a break in 2010. You probably won't see her hanging out with Cara Delevingne, but she can be found shopping for vintage finds on Brick Lane.
Lauren Bush Lauren and the Queen Bees of the Hamptons
Queen Bees Of The British Polo Circuit