Thursday's expected verdict comes 18 months after Reeva Steenkamp was shot to death as she cowered behind a locked door and six months after the beginning of one of the most scrutinised criminal trials in recent history.
- Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Premeditated Murder
- WATCH LIVE: Pistorius Judge Delivering Verdict
- Pistorius Arrives In Court Ahead of Verdict
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: How The Verdict Will Be Delivered
- The 6 Key People In The Trial
- Leaked Footage Reveals Paralympian Re-enacting Shooting Of Reeva
- Oscar Pistorius and Gun-Violence: No Happy Endings