The remaining ‘X Factor’ contestants have had their songs for this week’s ‘Jukebox’ themed live show chosen for them by a host of celebrity guests.
- Simon Cowell: 'Madonna Turns Down 'X Factor' Every Year'
- Andrea Faustini 'Has Meltdown' After Stevi Ritchie Sing-Off
- Chloe Jasmine: 'Stevi Ritchie Snog Was All Part Of God's Divine Plan'
For the first time this series, the contestants will be performing two songs, one of which was voted for by the public, while the other was picked by celebrities such as One Direction, Tulisa and Sam Smith.
Andrea Faustini will be tackling Sia’s track ‘Chandelier’, which was picked for him by Sam Smith.
Throwing in a clumsy name-drop for good measure, Sam explained: “I worked with Sia about 6 months ago and I remember being in the booth with her and her voice is just ridiculous, and when I heard Andrea’s voice for the first time I remember feeling that same kind of reaction.
“The song is so difficult to sing but I genuinely from my heart think Andrea can do this. This is a huge, huge challenge and I think you’ve got to challenge yourself.”
Ben Haenow will be no-doubt thrilled to learn that One Direction were behind his song choice, ‘Come Together’ by The Beatles.
They said, possibly in unison: “We thought it was a really obvious choice for Ben, Come Together by The Beatles. We think he could really own it and his voice has the perfect tone for a song like that. We know he will smash it.”
After guest-judging them at Judges’ Houses, Tulisa has crossed paths with Stereo Kicks once again, choosing ‘Just The Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars as the song she thinks could carry them into next week’s semi-final.
Find out what songs the public voted for below:
- Andrea Faustini - ‘Hero’ by Enrique Iglesias
- Ben Haenow - ‘Thinking Out Loud’ by Ed Sheeran
- Fleur East - ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ by Alicia Keys
- Lauren Platt - ‘Don’t You Worry Child’ by Swedish House Mafia
- Stereo Kicks - ‘Run’ by Snow Patrol