It's the beginning of December and the Blairs have sent out their Christmas card.
But rather than fill the world with festive cheer, it does in fact raise some rather alarming questions.
1) Firstly, why would a former Prime Minister with a net worth of around £20 million send out a card with such a bad picture on it?
The strange thing about Tony Blair's Christmas card is how the teeth seem to follow you round the room. pic.twitter.com/UXUL2pAY5u— Carl Maxim (@carlmaxim) December 1, 2014
2) Why is this year's card so secular? For a man who decided to go to war inspired by his faith, this card is particularly non-descript. It doesn't even say Christmas.
- HIV's Ability To Cause AIDS Is 'Weakening Over Time'
- Men Try Sex Toys For The First Time And Get A Little Freaked Out
- Katie Hopkins Gets Slayed On Twitter
3) Why is Tony looking at us like we've just spilled his pint?
I fixed that Christmas card for you, Mr Blair. pic.twitter.com/cvnpu5ti90— chiller (@chiller) December 1, 2014
4) Is it perhaps just a look of a man with his wife's hand somewhere unspeakable?
I see Tony Blair is sporting the ventriloquist dummy look in this year's Christmas card. pic.twitter.com/DW7dNmWZ3W— Peter Watts (@peter_watts) December 1, 2014
5) Is this is all part of an evil plan to make us unable to sleep forever?
Of course, it is possible that this is just the card he's sending to all of his enemies.
Is it just me or does Tony Blair resemble The Demon Headmaster in his new 2014 Christmas Card? pic.twitter.com/lZSwimZPcL— Lucy Wood (@IamLucyWood) December 1, 2014
6) Isn't it oddly reminiscent of that episode of Friends?
Seems Tony Blair has been taking lessons from Chandler Bing on how to smile for a Christmas card. pic.twitter.com/34ZuKqewuo— Scott Carruthers (@Scotty_McTweety) December 1, 2014
Despite almost everyone thinking this card was fake and a total joke, when the Huffington Post approached Tony Blair's office they confirmed that the card is actually real.
Is that Tony Blair 'Season's Greetings' card genuine? Not that I'd ever accuse him of bad judgement or anything, like...— Niamh Puirseil (@NiamhPuirseil) December 1, 2014
This picture of awkward, deer-in-the-headlights Tony with his un-ironed shirt is actually the one they chose which poses the most vexing question of all.
7) How bad must the other photos have been?!
Tony Blair looks haunted, fucking hell. And that must have been the best photo.— Rachel (@RachelFails) December 1, 2014