The ‘12 Years A Slave’ star confidently walked the red carpet ahead of the event, stopping to pose for pictures before chatting to E!'s Ryan Seacrest.
The actress's custom-made Calvin Klein gown included cut-out sections on the back, and Lupita wisely kept her accessories to a minimum.
After triumphing last year, and taking home the Best Supporting Actress accolade, the actress is set to present an award during the 2015 ceremony.
Felicity and her co-star Eddie are both nominated for awards, though they face tough competition in the form of Julianne Moore and Michael Keaton respectively.
Who else stunned on the red carpet? Check out all the best - and worst! - dressed stars below...
- 31 Stunning Vintage Photos From Oscars Past
- 21 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen At The Oscars
- We're Loving These Honest Oscar Movie Posters
- 13 Things You Didn't Know About The Oscars
- 11 Stars Who Have Surprisingly Never Won An Oscar
- Worst Dressed Oscars Red Carpet Stars Ever
- Top Ten Most Cringeworthy Academy Award Winner Speeches (VIDEO)
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards By Numbers