Well done- you've registered to vote! You've taken your first steps to having a say in how you're governed from May 7th.
But for the 3 million first-time young voters in the UK, the election process doesn't stop there. What should you do now?
What To Do Now You've Registered To Vote
- Why Is The Green Party So Successful Among Youths?
- Meet The Young People Voting Tory
- The UK's Parties: Here's Where They Stand On Education
- 'All I Want For The Election Is Free Education'. What Students *Really* Want From Our Next Government
- Ed Miliband Blogs: This May, the Stakes for Britain's Young People Could Not Be Higher - Let's Make Sure Their Voice Is Heard