- Here's Everything You Need To Know Before Heading To Glasto
- The Weather For Glastonbury Isn't Looking Great...
- 21 People Who Took Too Much Booze To Glastonbury (Or Not Enough)
- The Worst Band Clashes On This Year's Line-Up
- This Glastonbury Map Shows You All The Key Places On The Festival Site
- How To Catch All The Glasto Action If You Don't Have A Ticket
- 11 Things To Do At Glastonbury Instead Of Seeing Kanye
- Can Any Of This Year's Glastonbury Acts Top Dolly Parton?
- Can Kanye Replicate Jay Z's Glastonbury Success?
- Glasto Organiser Teases New, Secret Areas
- Meet Emily Eavis, The Daughter Of Glastonbury
The reality star - who is currently pregnant with her second child - will brave the muddy fields of Worthy Farm, to watch Kanye performing his headline set on the Pyramid Stage, on Saturday night.
According to The Sun, Kim will arrive at the Somerset site on Friday and will stay in a Winnebago, having hired out a special VIP area for her crew.
It’s thought she could bring sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner along with her, with a source telling the paper: "Lewis Hamilton is also staying in their private area, which was organised by Fran Cutler.
"Things could be hotting up between him and Kendall…”
The pair have been linked in recent weeks, following the Formula One ace’s split from on-off girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger.
Kendall was spotted supporting him at the Monaco Grand Prix last month, while Kim also posted a photo of Lewis with the rest of the family on Twitter earlier this week, as they dined together in Cannes ahead of Kim’s speech at the Lions Festival.
Cannes Clique pic.twitter.com/LItYcSkDqf— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 23, 2015