Glastonbury 2015 is officially underway, as Friday (26 June) marked the first day of music at the annual music festival.
- 21 People Who Took Too Much Booze To Glastonbury (Or Not Enough)
- The Worst Band Clashes On This Year's Line-Up
- This Glastonbury Map Shows You All The Key Places On The Festival Site
- How To Catch All The Glasto Action If You Don't Have A Ticket
- Can Any Of This Year's Glastonbury Acts Top Dolly Parton?
- Glasto Organiser Teases New, Secret Areas
- Meet Emily Eavis, The Daughter Of Glastonbury
Florence and the Machine proved to be the stand-out act of day one, taking to the Pyramid Stage for their headline set.
However, there was much more on offer for the thousands of fans down on Worthy Farm, with performances from Motorhead, James Bay, Rudimental, Mark Ronson, Everything Everything, Jamie XX, Mary J Blige, The Charlatans and The Vaccines, among many, many others.
The Libertines were also unveiled as the special guests, taking up the vacant slot on the Pyramid Stage after Florence and the Machine were bumped up the bill to stand in for Foo Fighters, who were forced to cancel their headline set after Dave Grohl broke his leg.
Take a look at all the best pictures from day one of Glastonbury 2015 in our gallery below...