A flight containing the bodies of eight Britons killed by a gunman in the Tunisian beach massacre has begun its journey to the UK.
The C-17 military transport aircraft left Tunis airport bound for Brize Norton in Oxfordshire.
The flight set off as Prime Minister David Cameron told MPs that 27 British nationals had been confirmed dead. But that figure is expected rise as 30 Britons are believed to be among the 38 shot dead by student Seifeddine Rezgui, 23, at the beach resort of Sousse on Friday.
Today the identities of two more people who died in the attack emerged.
Relatives of Christopher and Sharon Bell, from Leeds, said they are "deeply saddened" by the deaths in the shooting spree at the beach resort of Sousse on Friday.