Starting today, American television personality Heidi Montag will launch her own Reality TV blog on the Huffington Post. She is a super fan of the first show she will be covering – The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!
Each Wednesday, she will provide her perspective on the latest episode along with all the hottest gossip, insider knowledge plus latest news and rumours from other reality TV shows.
Five things people might not know about 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' - Heidi spills the beans...
1. Brandi (Glanville) has just announced on her podcast that she will not be returning. "After a lot of careful thought and deliberation, I have decided not to return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," she said. "They've been awesome, and Bravo will always be my family. Like Andy [Cohen] said, it's the Mafia. You never really get to leave us. And they've been so great to me, and if I'm available and they need me, they know where to find me."
I don't know if her decision is because of the way the other women on the show have been treating her, or if it's just because she's so busy, but I certainly will miss her! The past few seasons have been revolving around Brandi and her outlandish antics -- a.k.a., making good TV! Regardless of how anyone feels about her, she makes that show better. I hope she will return soon.
2. Brandi also divulged on her podcast recently that she wishes she could be a lesbian. She mentioned that, although she loves men, she does enjoy threesomes.
3. Allegedly, Kathy Hilton might be joining 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'! I would love to see how the dynamic between Kim and Kyle might change or be affected if Kathy is around or on the show. It's so funny -- before I heard this rumor, she was on my Fantasy Housewives team of all-stars that I wished would be brought on the show. I hope that if she joins the cast, Paris and Nicky will make an appearance too.
4. I tried to do a reality show about Gigi Hadid and her group of friends when they were in high school, because I knew her family. We all knew she was a superstar!
5. Allegedly, Kyle may also not be returning to the Housewives cast. After her sister was fired, and with the mixup that's going on, she's not sure if she wants to continue participating in the show.
Plus, my favourite and least favourite Real Housewife:
I have to say my favorite housewife is definitely Yolanda (Foster). I have met her briefly a few times and she is truly a class act. So charming, sweet and genuine, and beautiful inside and out. Yolanda also tells it how it is, and doesn't have time or any unnecessary pettiness. She is a great role model for her children and other women. Plus, she has the best style in my opinion. I can never get enough of her Berkins, Hermés belts, and simple-yet-cute outfits. Even though she is a glamorous housewife, she is dealing with several very serious life-changing situations. Not to mention, she is battling a life-threatening, rare disease, but you would never know it. Plus I love her daughters and family!
"My least favorite housewife is Lisa Rinna... because I've heard that she has said rude things about me. But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt; we all have our bad moments or say things we don't mean. And she is great TV."
You can catch up on all the best moments from season 5 by watching this exclusive So Far in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills video. Don’t forget to tune into the Official Real Housewives YouTube channel which has new and exclusive videos each week.