An argument between a Manchester man and bus driver in a Manchester suburb is the most Manchester thing to happen since the Happy Mondays got stuck on the M62 en route to the Hacienda… in Manchester.
The four-minute clip, which is almost undecipherable, reached its denouement with the pedestrian telling the bus driver: “I have to tell you three times. One, I am a trained fighter, two, I am a trained fighter, three, I am a trained fighter. So if you put one finger on me mate I am going to wipe the floor with you.”
It is not known why the warning was said thrice.
The row was sparked when the bus driver blocked a car that was parked at the bus stop. Both antagonists wielded camera phones; both talked over each other like Sunday lunch at the Gallagher's.
Watch the video above.
- When Will America Elect An Openly Gay President?
- Christians Should Resist Gay Marriage With 'Civil Disobedience'
- 'Stop Combatting Climate Change And Promote Traditional Marriage'
- CNN Mistakenly Spots ISIS Flag At London Pride
- South Carolina Confederate Flag Removed By Daring Female Activist
- Gay Marriage Decision Called 'The New 9/11'