MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?
Hopeful Bupsi climbed up on the judges’ desk to put on a saucy display during her audition for the ITV talent show.
The singer - real name Nicola Brown - upped the ante after falling flat with her rendition of The Beatles’ ‘All My Loving’.
After Simon told her she was “too nice”, she hit back: “I tell you what Simon, if you want nasty, I can do that right now.”
And as she began to belt out Tina Turner’s ‘Rock Me Baby’, it was only moments before she’d launched herself on the desk to show them what her mother gave her.
Simon and fellow judges Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Rita Ora were mightily impressed by her sudden personality switch, with the music mogul telling her: "I meant nasty with a small 'n'. That was a big nasty.
“Now I can’t stop thinking about you Bupsi. I loved it when you got on the desk.”
“You just got Cowelled!” Cheryl exclaimed.
But it wasn’t just Bupsi who impressed with her audition, as girlband Alien left us and the judges growing even more excited about the groups category, which is being mentored by Cheryl this year.
‘The X Factor’ continues tomorrow night at 7.45pm on ITV.