Mark Wright has become the latest start to tip Peter Andre to win this year’s series of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, despite the fact this series’ celebs haven’t actually taken to the dancefloor with their pro partners yet.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars
Peter and his fellow ‘Strictly’ contestants are currently busy swatting up on their moves, ahead of the first live show, which takes place on Friday 25 September.
Mark competed in the most recent 'Strictly' series
However, Mark’s confident Peter has the moves needed to nab the Glitterball trophy, and told MirrorOnline: "I am going to tip off Peter to win.
“He is going to do very well. And even if he doesn't win the entire series, he'll still make it to the end.
"The guy is charming, he's really loved and he's obviously going to be able to dance because he's been a pop star."
Peter will be dancing with Janette Manrara
Mark’s not the only former ‘Strictly’ star who’s backing Peter, as last year’s champ Caroline Flack also reckons the ‘Mysterious Girl’ singer has the best chance of winning, as does judge Craig Revel-Horwood.
The show’s official launch took place earlier this month, and things went smoothly - well, until Iwan Thomas managed to rip Ola Jordan’s dress, break her nail and cause a rather unfortunate wardrobe malfunction, all in the space of two seconds. We can’t wait to see them take to the dancefloor together...