With just nine couples left, the competition is really heating up on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, and this week the contestants will be upping their efforts in order to get through to the Blackpool special.
Find out who’ll be dancing which dance and to what song below:
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko are dancing the Quickstep to 'Don't Get Me Wrong' by The Pretenders.
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice are dancing the Charleston to 'Hot Honey Rag' from ‘Chicago’.
- Helen George and Aljaz Skorjanec are dancing the Tango to 'Hold Back The River' by James Bay.
- Jamelia and Tristan MacManus are dancing the Samba to 'A Little Respect' by Erasure.
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani are dancing the Foxtrot to 'Lay Me Down' by Sam Smith.
- Jeremy Vine and Karen Clifton are dancing the Quickstep to 'Going Underground' by The Jam.
- Katie Derham and Anton du Beke are dancing the Rumba to 'Never Never Never' by Shirley Bassey.
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton are dancing the Samba to 'Boom Shake The Room' by Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara are dancing the Viennese Waltz to 'You're My World' by Cilla Black.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ airs on Saturday (14 November) at 6.50pm on BBC One.