- Jay McGuiness Says What We've All Been Thinking About 'Strictly'
- 'Strictly' Judge Len Has His Say On 'Fix' Claims
- Those Aliona Vilani Romance Rumours Are Having A Big Effect On Jay McGuiness
The journalist and broadcaster hurt her foot while practising a daring scissor-kick lift for her Argentine tango during training this week.
Katie mis-timed her legwork while dancing with partner Anton Du Beke, and had to cut short her training session.
A source told The Sun: “Katie smashed one heel on to the top of her other foot. The howl was audible.
“Katie couldn’t continue. She had to end the training session with an ice pack pressed against her foot.”
However, the hard-working star was back in the rehearsal room the next day, continuing like a pro.
She and partner Kevin Clifton will be dancing the salsa to ‘I Want You Back’ by The Jackson 5 on Saturday’s (28 November) live show.
The bookies have named Kellie as the favourite to be eliminated this weekend with Paddy Power listing her at 2/1 to leave, behind Katie at 9/4.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ airs on Saturday at 6.50pm on BBC One.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars