- Caroline Flack Responds To 'X Factor' Critics
- Reggie 'N' Bollie Get A Surprise Guest On 'X Factor'
- Another Act Confirmed For 'X Factor' Final
The girlband star fell unconscious after the cameras stopped rolling on the ITV talent show, and paramedics rushed into the show’s studios to help her.
Producers then carried her backstage where she received treatment from paramedics.
Cheryl later appeared on ITV2 spin-off show ‘The Xtra Factor’, appearing visibly shaken by the incident, telling hosts Rochelle Humes and Melvin Odoom that she was “shocked” by the evening’s events.
Simon Cowell’s friend Sinitta also tweeted: “#Selena from @4thImpactMusic just callasped on stage and carried off by paramedics @TheXFactor [sic].”
However, it is not the first time Celina has collapsed on the show.
Earlier this month, she collapsed backstage just before she was due to perform with her sisters.
Celina then joined them to perform a rendition of Beyonce’s ‘Work It Out’, but there was a moment of chaos when she said she felt woozy after she finished singing.
Simon lept out of his seat to check if she was ok, while host Olly Murs called for producers to bring a chair and some water on stage for her.
4th Impact were eliminated from the show on Sunday after landing in the bottom two alongside Lauren Murray.
The vote was sent to Deadlock when the judges failed to agree on who to send home, with the girlband polling the lowest number of votes from the public.
The 'X Factor' continues on Saturday at 8pm on ITV.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?