With just six stars left in the competition, there’s everything to play for and rehearsals are well underway - although one couple still hasn’t decided on their second song choice.
Here’s what the remaining pairs will be dancing to...
Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko
- Foxtrot to Frank Sinatra’s ‘New York, New York’
- Salsa to ‘Feel This Moment’ by Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera
Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice
- Viennese Waltz to ‘Runaway’ by The Corrs
- Cha Cha to a song that is yet to be decided upon
Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani
- Charleston to ‘Doctor Jazz’ from musical Jelly’s Last Jam
- Viennese Waltz to Bryan Adams’ ‘Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman’
Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke
- Waltz to ‘O Mio Babbino Caro’ by Puccini
- Charleston to ‘Too Darn Hot’ from the musical ‘Kiss Me Kate’
Kellie Bright & Kevin Clifton
- American Smooth to ‘Let’s Face The Music And Dance’ by Irving Berlin
- Rumba to ‘Songbird’ by Eva Cassidy.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ returns on Saturday 12 December at 6.50pm.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars