Fatboy, aka Arthur, has been killed off in ‘EastEnders’, after getting caught up in the row between the Mitchells and the Hubbards.
The youngster was killed when a car meant for Vincent was sent to the scrapheap by Ronnie, and badboy Vincent was left reeling when he realised what had happened.
Vincent was the first to know the truth, as he rushed to the car with Ronnie, Roxy and Jack in hot pursuit.
While viewers were still in the dark at this point, a number of clued-up Twitter users had worked out what happened, and a heart-wrenching scene followed as Dot Branning was seen trying to call Fatboy.
Leaving him a message, she said: “Are you coming home tonight? I’ve kept some of the hotpot back for you.”
Oh, Dot. :(
Back at the Hubbards, Vincent saw Claudette and revealed the truth to her, stating: “Fatboy, he’s dead. You and me, this stupid war with the Mitchells, we killed him.
“He was terrified of being locked in anywhere. I thought it was you.”
After lying to Ronnie and saying that nobody was in the car, Vincent faced the tough task of telling Dot that Fatboy wouldn’t be returning, and there wasn’t a dry eye present as he told her that he was off DJing at a New Year’s gig and wouldn’t be coming back.
That wasn’t all that happened though, here are the other key points from the Boxing Day episode:
- Dennis’s life remains in the balance, as doctors informed Sharon that her son will need surgery
- The Beales appeared to finally solve the issue of Bobby, resolving to send him to boarding school but...
- Ian was then arrested! The businessman was taken away on suspicion of dangerous driving.
- Alfie Moon arrived with the kids, revealing Kat walked out on him
- Roxy attempted to leave Dean, only to change her mind at the last minute.