Long before stars like Lady Gaga, Kanye West and Madonna became known for reinventing themselves every time they dropped a new album… there was David Bowie.
- David Bowie Has Died, Aged 69
- Stars Pay Tribute To The Late David Bowie
- 69 Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of The Late, Great David Bowie
- 10 Moments That Sealed Forever David Bowie's Iconic Status
- This Stunning Bowie GIF Has Really Resonated With Fans
- This Website Shows You What Bowie Was Doing At Your Age
- David Bowie's 10 Biggest Reinventions
- 19 Times David Bowie Looked Cooler Than You
- Bowie's Final Music Video Feels So Much More Poignant Now
The legendary rock singer, who died on Sunday at the age of 69, created for himself over the course of his career various guises, which went on to become some of the most iconic imagery in pop culture history.
Who could forget the outlandish and androgynous looks of the 1970s, full of colour and elaborate costumes, which were replaced just a few years later by the more streamlined and meticulously-dressed outfits of the Thin White Duke?
We remember David Bowie, looking back over 10 of his most iconic reinventions and personas, from during his illustrious music career...