As David Bowie fans around the world mourn the loss of one of the music world’s greatest visionaries, a number of vintage clips and videos have been published online, making things a little easier to bear.
The team behind Glastonbury are one of the many groups paying tribute to Bowie, and they’ve shared a vintage video of his 2000 performance at Worthy Farm online.
The star performed a typically fantastic setlist at the event, delightedly thanking fans for attending as he recounted tales from Glastonbury festivals gone by, before belting out this hit, ‘Heroes’.
The news of David’s death came as a huge shock to fans, as a statement from his family confirmed that the ‘Sound And Vision’ creator died following an 18-month battle with cancer.
Watch his performance of ‘Heroes’ at Glastonbury above…
- David Bowie Has Died, Aged 69
- Stars Pay Tribute To The Late David Bowie
- 69 Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of The Late, Great David Bowie
- 10 Moments That Sealed Forever David Bowie's Iconic Status
- This Stunning Bowie GIF Has Really Resonated With Fans
- This Website Shows You What Bowie Was Doing At Your Age
- David Bowie's 10 Biggest Reinventions
- 19 Times David Bowie Looked Cooler Than You
- Bowie's Final Music Video Feels So Much More Poignant Now