- The Stars Descend On The Grammys Red Carpet
- And The Most Outrageous Outfit Of The Night Is...
- Adele Keeps Things Classic At The Grammys
- Justin Bieber's Unbelievably Cute Brother Jaxon Steals The Show
The record-breaking singer took to the stage during Monday night’s ceremony to perform ‘All I Ask’, taken from her recent third album, ‘25’.
However, while we’re used to Adele smashing performances wherever she goes, her rendition of the song raised eyebrows for all the wrong reasons, when problems with the sound plagued her Grammys appearance.
Adele at the Grammys 2016
Ever the trooper, though, she managed to keep her cool and carry on till the end, eventually garnering a standing ovation from the crowd at LA’s Staples Centre.
Adele is currently among the A-list performers scheduled to perform at the Brit Awards when she’s back on her home turf, later this month, with Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Rihanna also slated to perform.
Story continues after the video...
The singer is currently gearing up for ‘When We Were Young’ serves as the second offering from Adele’s chart-smashing album, ‘25’, following the monster success of lead single ‘Hello’.
Also among the performers at Monday’s Grammy awards were Taylor Swift, who opened the show with a rendition of her latest single 'Out Of The Woods', and Justin Bieber, who took to the stage with Diplo and Skrillex to sing their hit, ‘Where Are U Now’.
Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd and Kendrick also gave memorable performances, while Lady Gaga sang a special tribute to David Bowie, who she has repeatedly named as one of her biggest inspirations.
Adele's '25' was not eligible to scoop any awards as it was released outside of the relevant dates, but give it a year, and she will be prepping her wheelbarrow to take home another load of awards at next year's bash...
- Lady Gaga's Bowie-Inspired Grammys Look Was As Awesome As Expected
- And The Winner Of The Most Outrageous Grammys Outfit Goes To...
- Taylor And Selena Have An Awkward Moment On The Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Gets The Grammys Off To A Flying Start
- Taylor Swift Responds To Kanye West Diss During Acceptance Speech
- Adele Soldiers On During Grammys Performance, Despite Technical Issues
- Gaga Honours David Bowie With Grammys Tribute Performance
- Rihanna Cancels Grammys Performance At The Last Minute
- Ed Sheeran's Grammys Speech Was As Adorable As Ever
- Kendrick Lamar Stuns With Politically-Charged Performance