A wildlife hospital has had to curry on as normal after a second seagull in two months had to be rescued following a fall into a container of spicy sauce.
The RSPCA said the latest bird was coated "half-and-half" bright orange after taking a dip in a vat of tandoori sauce in Newport, South Wales.
Officials said the charity received a call on August 2 to save the sauce-coated seagull.
A spokeswoman said: “We get many calls about injured gulls - especially at this time of year - but this one was a bit more unusual than the norm.
“He must have had a shock when he fell in the curry. We have no idea if it flew in because it was hungry or if he fell in by accident.
“He was removed safely before being taken to the Vale Wildlife Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre near Tewkesbury.
“He’s uninjured and just needed a good clean, but I expect he will be put off from curry after this.”
It comes after another gull in South Wales landed in a sticky situation in June, becoming trapped in a vat of tikka masala sauce at a curry factory.
The bird's antics saw it nicknamed “gullfrazie” on social media.
The RSPCA said the latest gull is back to its normal colour and will be released back into the wild in the near future.