Since the announcement of a royal baby, the nation has been counting down the months, weeks and days until the arrival of our future king.
Well finally the wait is over! And what better way to celebrate the birth of the little prince than by making your own POM Royale cocktail!
• 20ml POM Wonderful Pomegranate Blueberry 100% juice
• Chilled Non-alcoholic Cider (or sparkling apple juice) to top
• 10ml Lemon Juice
• 10ml Elderflower Cordial
Glassware: Champagne Flute
Garnish: Pomegranate arils and blueberries
• Add the Pomegranate and blueberry juice, lemon juice, elderflower cordial and ice to a glass and shake
• Double strain into a champagne flute and top with cider
• Garnish with pomegranate arils and a blueberry
Method: Shake all ingredients with ice d strain over ice, garnish with pomegranate seeds and blueberries
Check out our video for a step by step guide to making a delicious POM Royale cocktail, perfect for toasting the arrival of the royal baby: