With a new series of ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ just around the corner, we’ll be seeing a lot more of Amanda Holden in the coming weeks, for which we are truly, truly thankful.
Why? Because she is one of the most fabulous creatures in all the land, of course. And if you disagree with this, you’re about to be proven very wrong indeed.
1. This is how Amanda Holden describes herself:
2. As an actress, presenter, talent show judge, and full-time flawless queen, she has many talents, including this hidden one:
3. Oh, and did we mention dancer in that list?
4. We love her womance with fellow 'BGT' judge Alesha Dixon
5. And the fact she refuses to be drawn into the traditional talent show narrative that the two female judges are always at each other's throats
6. She is obsessed with her nipples
7. And she once compared them to another famous duo
8. She was the best guest-host 'This Morning' have ever had, mainly because of all the inappropriate things she said
9. Like this one:
10. And this one:
11. Amanda always likes to play it subtle in photoshoots
12. See what we mean?
13. And she is equally understated on red carpets
14. She also has an ability to make any group photo entirely about her
15. She has one of the best laughs in the business
16. And her explanation for it is even better
17. But much as she loves a laugh and a joke, Amanda does not take any shit
18. And anyone who does give her any will be swiftly dealt with
19. Remember when she re-enacted *that* scene from 'When Harry Met Sally' on 'BGT'?
20. And when she somehow managed to keep a straight face when she was introduced to her *ahem* look-a-like?
21. Just like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, she gives good cry
22. And isn't afraid to experiment with big hair either, for that matter
23. She's not about to stop wearing low-cut dresses for anyone, not even the people who complained about her 'BGT' wardrobe
24. In fact, she's never been shy about showing off any part of her anatomy
25. Just ask Simon Cowell
26. She has him and many other men wrapped around her finger
27. She once starred in a terrible cereal advert, but made up for it with this very camp pose at the beginning of it
28. Likewise, her bejewelled caftan stole the show in this yoghurt ad
29. She's refreshingly honest about what work she's had done
30. And she's not afraid to let people see her without make-up
31. Which she applies in a director's chair with 'Mandy' emblazoned on it
Mandy, you wonderful, ridiculous woman. Never change.