The rapper’s fierce style has led to two collections with MAC (you can shop the second online right now) and collaborations with top makeup artists Stephen Dimmick, Anthony Nguyen, Michael Anthony, and Maria Asadi.
Scroll down below to see the most stunning shots showcasing Candy’s no-holds-barred approach to cosmetics:
1. When she shot her first MAC campaign.
2. When she proved blue eyeshadow works, and works well.
3. When she rocked jewelled eyebrows.
4. And jewelled lips.
5. And basically jewelled everything.
6. When she tried the purple lip trend.
7. When she served up some Marie Antoinette vibes.
8. When she changed the brow game.
9. Then switched it up again by bleaching them.
10. When she sported a faux face tattoo (Candy also has a real tattoo near her hairline, but this trend is fresh off the runway).
11. When leopard print lips happened.
12. When she nailed the 70s look.
13. When she essentially turned into a human cartoon of Veronica Lake.