The EU referendum is playing with everyone's minds.
People who should like each other appear to loathe each other, and sworn enemies have agreed an uneasy truce.
As a great philosopher once said, it's "dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria". Maybe.
Here are 11 times where all seems to be fair in love and war, EU-style.
- 1. Tory MPs tearing in to Tory Chancellor
- 2. Tories, Labour and Lib Dems for 'in'Stefan Rousseau/PA Wire
- 3. The Daily Mail praises the BBC.
- 4. Tory MPs have digs at other Tory MPs
- 5. Labour MPs make same digs as Tory MPs
- 6. 'Right-wing press' pummels Tory Chancellor #1
- 7. 'Right-wing press' pummels Tory Chancellor #2
- 8. Big business and trade unions agree
I see Project Conspiracy is in full flow -the ludicrous idea that Pres Obama,the IMF, CBI,TUC &others have conspired together against Brexit— Chuka Umunna (@ChukaUmunna) April 18, 2016
- 9. Tories, Labour, Ukip and Solidarity for 'out'Isabel Infantes/EMPICS Entertainment
- 10. 'Leave' campaigns can't agree
- 11. Farmers' union is 'in', but the farming minister is 'out'