One of the many things the Olympics taught us, is that the gold medal-winning US Gymnastics team, also known as the Final Five, are a force to be reckoned with.
Simone Biles might be the best known and decorated in the group, but her fellow gymnasts - Madison Kocian, Aly Raisman, Laurie Hernandez and Gabby Douglas - are also pretty damn incredible.
Following the closing ceremony, the squad hit the beach to relax after an impressive medal haul at the Games.
But when Biles shared a picture to Snapchat of her and two teammates on the beach, one (male) Twitter user tried to body-shame them - and failed miserably.
“Y’all find this attractive? lmaaoo,” he wrote, alongside a screenshot of Biles’ Snapchat, featuring her and Madison Kocian (L) and Aly Raisman (R).
Full of Olympic spirit (and common decency), other Twitter users jumped to the athlete’s defence.
One user, whose tweet has been retweeted more than the original, reads: “They’re the best gymnasts in the world. I promise you, they didn’t get those abs to impress your dusty ass.”
Others piled on.
The moral of the story? Don’t mess with the Final Five.
- Jessica Ennis (GBR) 30, HeptathlonDDP USA/REX/Shutterstock
- Sarah Elizabeth Robles (USA) 28, Women's +75kg WeightliftingDDP USA/REX/Shutterstock
- Tania Cagnotto (ITA) 31, Women's 3m SpringboardDDP USA/REX/Shutterstock
- Taliqua Clancy (AUS) 24, VolleyballREUTERS
- Simone Biles (USA), 19 GymnasticsReuters
- Lisa Hahner (GER) and Anna Hahner (GER) 26, MarathonReuters
- Yaniuska Espinosa (VEN) 29, Women's +75kg WeightliftingReuters
- Olga Rypakova (KAZ) 31, Triple JumpReuters
- Katinka Hosszu (HUN) 27, Women's 200m BackstrokeGetty Images
- Cleopatra Borel (TTO) 37, Women's Shot PutGetty Images
- Garielle Douglas (USA) 20, GymnasticsReuters
- Heather Miller-Koch (USA) 29, Women's HeptathlonGetty Images
- Cheong Jun Hoong (MAS) 26 and Pandelela Rinong (MAS) 23, 10-meter Platform DivingAP
- Cyclists compete in the women's road race near Fort Copacabana.AP
- Zheng Wang (CHN) 28, HammerGetty Images
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce (JAM) 29, 100mGetty Images
- Antoinette Nana Djimou Ida (FRA) 31, HeptathlonGetty Images
- Almaz Ayana (ETH) 24, 10,000 metersGetty Images
- Laura Ikauniece-Admidina (LAT) 24, HeptathlonGetty Images
- Kawanaka Kaori (JPN) 25, ArcheryGetty Images
- Anita Alvarez (USA) 20 and Mariya Koroleva (USA) 26, Synchronised Swimming DuetGetty Images
- Maya Moore (USA) 27, Women's BasketballGetty Images
- Fan Yilin (CHN) 16, GymnasticsReuters
- Olga Kharlan (UKR) 25, Fencing SabreAFP/Getty Images
- Gemma Tattersall (GBR) 31, Eventing Team Cross CountrySportsfile via Getty Images