MPs will today debate the controversial Housing and Planning Bill after it faced a demolition job in the House of Lords.
As the "ping-pong" between the Commons and the Lords begins in earnest, the Government looks set to challenge the votes in lost.
"We will be seeking to overturn the amendments," the Prime Minister's official spokesman said today.
But Labour thinks Tory MPs are increasingly sympathetic to the "extreme" Bill that subsidises well-off buyers while council house tenants face rent hikes
Including four defeats on "pay to stay" - charging better-off council house tenants full marker rates - here are 21 areas ministers will attempt to unpick.
- 1Defeat: Raid on council coffersJohn Stillwell/PA Archive
- 2Defeat: £100k discount on new homesScott Barbour via Getty Images
- 3Defeat: Forced house-buildingTOBY MELVILLE via Getty Images
- 4Defeat: Making "pay-to-stay" mandatoryYui Mok/PA Wire
- 5Defeat: Charging “pay to stay” at market ratesJohn Stillwell/PA Archive
- 6Defeat: “Pay to stay” thresholdYui Mok/PA Archive
- 7Defeat: "Pay to stay" inflation-linkedDominic Lipinski/PA Wire
- 8Defeat: Replacement of council homesJohn Stillwell/PA Archive
- 9Defeat: Automatic planning consentGareth Fuller/PA Wire
- 10Defeat: Local powerStefan Rousseau/PA Archive
- 11Defeat: 'Green' housingRui Vieira/PA Wire
- 12Defeat: Rural 'affordable' housingTim Goode/EMPICS Entertainment
- 13Defeat: Improved drainageASSOCIATED PRESS
- 14U-turn: Rural protectionOlaf Protze via Getty Images
- 15U-turn: Landlord restrictionsAnthony Devlin/PA Wire
- 16U-turn: Rural house-building controlAndrew Matthews/PA Wire
- 17U-turn: Council house for lifeMatt Cardy via Getty Images
- 18U-turn: Protecting tenants' moneyOli Scarff via Getty Images
- 19U-turn: Basement re-developmentKansas City Star via Getty Images
- 20U-turn: "Back-door" evictionMatt Cardy via Getty Images
- 21U-turn: Council tenanciesJonathan Brady/PA Wire