With a fresh term on the horizon, it’s only right that our new wardrobe matches our new outlook on the academic year. If we’re allowed new stationery for the autumn term, why can’t we have a new uniform to go with it?
Dressing well on a budget can be tough, however, whether that’s for jumpers warm enough for a house with no heating or easy one pieces for running to the local shop to pick up emergency milk.
Here are a few ways to amp up the academic side of your autumnal wardrobe.
- Don't Dodge The DungareeMonki
- Face ThatASOS
- The Necessary Thick KnitWeekday
- The Forever Trending SkirtH&M
- The New JeansNative Youth
- Turtlenecks: Our Autumnal FriendsMonki
- Keep Me In CheckASOS
- That One Good BlouseStradivarius
- Back To BlackSimply Be