Brides-to-be on a budget rejoice! For those that don’t have thousands to wazz on a designer dress, Topshop has launched a bridal collection and boy, is it dreamy.
Comprising of five limited-edition bridal dresses, the collection will be available to buy online and in stores from Thursday 13th April 2017.
Ranging from sizes 4-16, and priced from £350-795, the bridal dresses suit an array of silhouettes, with tiered layers, peplums and sweeping trains styles to pick from in silk organza, draped lace and fine tulle.
And Topshop have included 25 bridesmaid dresses too - with shoes, accessories and lingerie.
We’ve picked out a few of our favourite pieces:
- Topshop Asymmetric Hem Slip In PinkTopshop
- Topshop Vintage Silk GodetTopshop
- Topshop Cold Shoulder EmbellishedTopshop
- Topshop Angel Sleeve Ruffle In NavyTopshop
- Fleur Eyelet BodyTopshop
- Bride Leaf Hair ClipsTopshop
- Betsy - PinkTopshop
- Belle - SilverTopshop
- Beryl - GoldTopshop
- Topshop Tulle Midi PromTopshop
- Topshop Tie-shoulder MaxiTopshop
- Topshop Flower Embroidered MaxiTopshop
- Topshop Embellished Pencil DressTopshop
- Topshop Cutwork Lace BardotTopshop