1. Steep Hill isn’t actually that steep. But you will still avoid it at all costs.
2. The Lincoln Sausage Festival isn’t what it sounds like.
Get your mind out of the gutter, people.
3. The swans are in charge of literally everything.
4. You’re the luckiest students in the UK when it comes to graduation locations.
5. Everyone will laugh when they find the “Glory Hole”.
It’s a street in Lincoln. Seriously, guys.
6. After a hard day at uni, you will find everyone in the Tower Bars.
7. You know you go to the “real” university in the city.
Keep on walking, Bishop Grosseteste - we all know who is going to win the next Cathedral Cup.
8. If you tell someone you go to Lincoln Uni, they will inevitably bring up The Inbetweeners.
You know the scene we are talking about.