- Meditation helps release our hold on certain patterns of thought. Forgiveness and releasing resistance are probably the most important of all the processes because resistance to change stops the manifesting of our desires in their tracks. When we are relaxed
our brain waves shift to the alpha state and from there we can imagine or visualize what we want to have happen in our lives.
- Spending time in nature is very soothing and healing for the body, mind and spirit.
- Journaling - writing down any concerns so you can release them, forgive them and let them go!
- Cultivating compassion - forgive yourself of regret and grudges so you increase your confidence and love in your heart.
- Support groups and trauma counseling can help you gain deeper understanding and forgiveness.
- Send loving energy into your past - so you can let go of the past to attain healing and forgiveness.
- Learn from your mistakes but don't hang on to them - so you can release any self-destructive emotions.
- All our judgements are a form of resistance and forgiving yourself is the first step to releasing that resistance. Your mind is yours to direct because your (subconscious) mind controls the results. Demand that your mind helps you. You get to choose your life through your imagination with visualisations, affirmations, gratitude and forgiveness.
- Place your hand over your heart and say "I forgive myself and accept myself exactly as I am." Your words carry tremendous energy and help the healing and forgiveness process.
- Pain is only triggered by another when there is already pain within you. The more you understand what you are learning from a situation, the more quickly you can forgive and leave it. However, pain is a powerful indicator of growth.
- I have found when I have trouble forgiving people I try to pretend the next time I talk to them is their last day on earth. True healing and forgiveness involves compassion and love for yourself and others.
- Releasing resistance and forgiveness are key if you want to attract all that you desire. So put your intention and focus on a fantastic outcome because all possibilities exist in the Quantum Field and what you perceive is what will show up for you.
my website is a symbol of this transformative process. Butterflies transform inside a chrysalis and are a symbol of beauty and change - as change is a constant part of life. Forgiving ourselves frees us up to move ahead - like a butterfly metamorphosis. Change gives butterflies wings to fly and it can do the same for you! Here are some of the techniques I use to help me forgive and keep the faith and watch what happens:
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW LIFESTYLE
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more