diet pills

The mother of a student who died after taking toxic "diet pills" has called for a clampdown on websites selling potentially
A mother has spoken out after her daughter died from an accidental overdose of "diet pills" thought to contain high quantities
It's no secret that Britain - and, in fact, the rest of the western world - is experiencing something of an obesity epidemic
Last month, Eloise Aimee Parry, a 21-year-old student from Shropshire, died after taking "diet pills" she purchased on the
I myself, and I'm sure many women reading this, can empathise with what seems like relentless societal pressure to be slim, and losing weight can often seem like an insurmountable task.
Eloise Aimee Parry, a 21-year-old student, has died after taking "diet pills" she purchased on the internet. On 12 April
A 21-year-old woman has died after taking "diet pills" thought to contain a highly toxic chemical. West Mercia Police said
The latest in quick fix diets, this pill, once swallowed and inflated is the latest mini gastric balloon. It's being hailed as a miracle pill - but really isn't it just vanity gone mad? The pill is designed for people a stone overweight. You know, the kind of people who could tweak their diet a bit and maybe hit the gym for an extra day a week in order to lose 'that' stone.
It also serves as a warning after a study revealed that women were putting themselves in danger by purchasing online diet
A 'wonder' diet pill that promises to suppress appetite without causing nasty side effects, has been developed by scientists
People are being warned against buying "dangerous" herbal slimming aids online.