A mother has spoken out after her daughter died from an accidental overdose of "diet pills" thought to contain high quantities
Eloise Aimee Parry, a 21-year-old student, has died after taking "diet pills" she purchased on the internet. On 12 April
A 21-year-old woman has died after taking "diet pills" thought to contain a highly toxic chemical. West Mercia Police said
There has been a sharp rise in the number of people having extreme adverse reactions to popular fat-burning supplement 2,4
A talented teenage rugby player died after taking fat burning pills he bought online, prompting a police investigation into