ecstasy

On 20th July, 2013, I received the phone call that no parent wants to get. The voice said that my 15-year-old daughter was gravely ill and they were trying to save her life. On that beautiful, sunny Saturday morning, Martha had swallowed half a gram of MDMA powder (more widely known as ecstasy) that turned out to be 91% pure.
A teen who almost died after taking ecstasy at a house party says her mum was right to post harrowing images online of her
'Hopefully other kids who see them will be put off doing anything so stupid.'
A teen who almost died after taking ecstasy at a house party says her mum was right to post harrowing images online of her
Our current approach of criminalising drug use, in the hope that it dissuades people from taking drugs, is a failure; the numbers of drug-related deaths in England, Wales, and Scotland are currently the highest ever recorded. It's time for the UK to change its approach to drug use.
Cocaine and ecstasy use has soared among in wealthier households while their use at poorer households has fallen or remained
It comes days after a 17-year-old died after taking a tablet with double the usual dose of MDMA.
Police have repeated their warning about taking "party drugs" after two women who had taken ecstasy pills shaped like Lego