This week we're joined by guest blogger, Emily, who shares with us her top tips for coping with not being pregnant...
Here are 10 suggestions for coping with not being pregnant:
1) Organise a night out with your partner or friends
If you were pregnant you'd just want to be tucked up in bed.
2) Buy or borrow a DVD of a feelgood movie
Something to take your mind off babies and pregnancy.
3. Treat yourself to a new outfit or pair of shoes
Most pregnant women are in baggy tops and flat shoes, so go for something stylish.
4. Enjoy a long candle-lit soak in the bath
Use a luxurious bath product. Relax your body and mind and avoid thinking about babies.
5. Have glass of your favourite tipple
Not too much! But more than you're able to drink when expecting..
6. Try a new activity, eg horseriding, join a pilates class
It's a chance to do something new before pregnancy slows you down.
7. Make a list of all the positive and happy things in your life
There's lots more to life, it's not just about having babies.
8. Find a good book you can lose yourself in
Make the most of it, it's hard to read a good book with a demanding baby about.
9. Have a romantic meal with your partner
Forget about the baby-making and remember why you're together. Your relationship needs to be strong for a growing family.
10. Hold onto the belief you'll be a Mum one day
Very few people are unable to have children, don't underestimate the power of positive thinking.