The film of the year so far, Alice in Wonderland, has finally arrived in UK cinemas after a huge build up from film-goers and fans of the classic novel alike.
Even if you're not really a film fan, you can't have failed to see all the Alice in Wonderland merchandise popping up all over the place in celebration of this childhood classic.
This new adaption of the film looks a lot darker than the original Disney cartoon adaption, and that's unsurprising given that Tim Burton is in the director's chair. It does seem like a shame though that a lot of younger children will be missing out on the film due to some of these darker elements.
However, with World Book Day tomorrow, why not read the original Alice in Wonderland story to your kids? It's a magical story that children love, and the original Disney film tends to be a winner too.
Have your kids got the Alice in Wonderland bug? We've rounded up some of the best Alice in Wonderland products including a personalised version of the novel.
- Personalised Alice in Wonderland, top left, Amazon, £19.99
- Alice in Wonderland playing card, top middle, Amazon, £3.50
- Alice in Wonderland Giant Cup and Saucer, top left, Play, £16.99
- Alice in Wonderland Outfit, left middle, M&S, £17
- Wonderland Playing Card Necklace, bottom left, Folksy seller Sid and Alice, £8
- Alice has Tea in Wonderland Charms, central image, Etsy seller Raindropsonroses, $5
- Alice in Wonderland Organic Baby Tee-Shirt, bottom middle, Folksy seller Velvetiny, £15
- 12 Eat Me Cupcake Toppers, bottom right, Etsy seller Kibbles, $6
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more