Springtime has some of the best kite-flying weather of the year. Windy enough to get your chosen kite up in the sky yet not too bright to blind you every time you look up to see its progress.
Flying a kite is one of those basic activities that never goes out of fashion. Whether you head to the beach, find a hill or grab a picnic and go to your local park, flying a kite is a cheap and fun skill to teach your kids.
To help you on your way, we've rounded up seven of the best kites under £20 for all the family.
This Worlds Apart Sunshine Kite (Amazon, £5.99) is lighweight, and suitable for most wind types.
- Exit Delta Sport Kite 1.6m, top left, Argos, £14.99
- Harlequin Kite, middle left, GLC, £12.50
- Dragonfly Kite, bottom right, Crocus, £19.99
- Pirate Boat Kite, bottom middle, GLC, £12.50
- HQ Stalachitis Butterfly, bottom left, Kiteworld, £19.99
- HQ Delta Stern, main image, Kiteworld, £16.99