By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL (UK) Limited, Way to Blue Limited, Paramount Pictures, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. 2. You may enter this prize promotion by submitting your answer to the question found here along with your name, address, contact telephone and email address, via email to: UKEditorMyDaily@aol.com.
3. One winner will win a prize consisting of two tickets to a special screening of Made in Dagenham on October 7.
• The prize includes a Q& A session with the films director Nigel Cole
• Location and timing of the screening is to be confirmed by the Promoter.
• Travel to and from the location for the winner and their guest is not included in the prize.
• The cost of any meals, all personal expenses, travel expenses, spending money and any other incidentals not listed as part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
5. The prize promotion closing date is midnight on Thursday 30 September (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry will be selected at random on Friday 1st October 2010 and the winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 24 hours of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. By entering this prize promotion you agree that AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry form to Way to Blue Limited should you be selected as the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, AOL is authorised as a data processor of Way to Blue Limited and Way to Blue Limited is the Data Controller for all data submitted in relation to this prize promotion. Furthermore Way to Blue Limited shall be responsible for providing the winner with the prize and all relevant tickets listed as part of it.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion. Please send a postcard with the answer to the question and your name, postal address, email address and telephone number to AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA to arrive no later than the Closing Date.
16. Promoter: Way To Blue Limited, 2D Zetland House, 5-25 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4HJ.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more