I do, however, quite like the idea that people think I am demanding unicorns and gold-plated cup cakes in my dressing room rather than fumbling around for a fresh packet of baby wipes as my son deposits something unpleasant down the back of my hastily-donned couture dress. Oh the glamour! These days my 'rider' reads more like a Mothercare shopping list than a high-maintenance missive.
Dannii's 'Mummy tour rider'
- Marks and Spencer Petit Bebe Pure Cotton Assorted Bibs (£5 pack of five)
- Mustela Extra Thick Baby Wipes (OK, I confess I import these – no expense spared when it comes to my boy's bot!!!)
- Nature Within Baby Bottom Balm (£9 plus shipping)
- Mothercare Swaddling Blankets (£14.99)
- Wayne Gratz Sleepy Baby Suite (£15)
- Phillips Avent Freeflow Dummies (from £3.95) with Coodilly dummy chains (from £19)
- Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Crème - for when I take my heels off and put my feet up (£11.99)
- Lanolips lip moisturizer – the only lip balm that solved the cracked lips I seemed to get from the minute I fell pregnant. The tinted ones work really well - I used them when we went out to dinner and I still love them and use them now I have Ethan (£10.99)
The Herald Sun calls Dannii Minogue a 'Pop diva'