Day two and Shropshire House is abuzz with photographers, editors, and models from all over the world. LFW is in full swing and so is the MyDaily team. Here are our best moments from Saturday.
1. The massive wedges at Charles Anastase made quite an impression at 10 o'clock in the morning. We all agreed we would struggle to strut in platforms so early in the morning.
2. The balloon hats at Louise Gray. Bursts of colour were a sight for sore eyes on such a grey day.
3. Jourdan Dunn on the catwalk at Jaeger and Yasmin Le Bon walking for Issa. The supermodels are out in force this season.
4. The street style. The crowd at LFW is as sartorially impressive as the catwalks. Check out our pick each day for the most stylish guest at the tents.
5. Olivia Palermo's long bob. We totally prefer the reality star's new crop to her long wavy extensions.