From celeb spot to trend alerts, we've got our eyes peeled. Here are the highlights from Paris Fashion Week on Saturday.
1. Sitting next to the delightful Natalie Massenet of Net-A-Porter in Azzaro's salon, while nibbling Lauduree macaroons and watching models swish about in gowns set to make an impact on the red carpet over the comings months. Just like being at a couture show in the 1950s!
2. The insanely bonkers Tsumori Chisato show - ridiculous, eye-frazzling and very infectious fun.
3. The technical brilliance at Haider Ackermann's show. Impeccable tailoring, sculpted drapery and a new, elongated silhouette. No wonder the fashion rumour mill is tipping him for a top spot at one of the big fashion houses.
4. Being asked for directions in French. Twice. This officially means that I look like a Parisian!
5. Visiting the Chanel/Colette pop-up. Lots of Chanel classics given an edged-up Colette makeover amidst a concrete boutique strewn with graffiti. So cool, so chic and (sadly) so out of my price range.