1. The John Galliano presentation; the utterly surreal, low-key presentation served as a reminder that the disgraced designer was also an incredible talent.
2. The fresh-faced Jerry Hall beauty looks at Alexis Mabille. Growing my hair into a cascade of waves as I type.
3. Antonio Marras' model army at Kenzo. The whole collection marched up the runway to the sound of blaring trumpets. I was tempted to sign-up there and then.
4. The extra, extra long buttock-skimming tan suede boots at the Roger Vivier presentation - Dick Whittington to the power of a zillion.
5. Ok, so not fashion related, but after eating what feels like a mountain of pain, frites, macaroons and croissants, I finally kicked the carb habit and tracked down some proper fruit and vegetables. Feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking.