1. The John Galliano presentation; the utterly surreal, low-key presentation served as a reminder that the disgraced designer was also an incredible talent.
2. The fresh-faced Jerry Hall beauty looks at Alexis Mabille. Growing my hair into a cascade of waves as I type.
3. Antonio Marras' model army at Kenzo. The whole collection marched up the runway to the sound of blaring trumpets. I was tempted to sign-up there and then.
4. The extra, extra long buttock-skimming tan suede boots at the Roger Vivier presentation - Dick Whittington to the power of a zillion.
5. Ok, so not fashion related, but after eating what feels like a mountain of pain, frites, macaroons and croissants, I finally kicked the carb habit and tracked down some proper fruit and vegetables. Feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more