By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by submitting your entry to the MyDaily team via email to: email@example.com
3. There will be 1 winner who will win 2 VIP tickets and a backstage pass to the CoppaFeel! festival Festifeel happening at The Water Rats, Kings Cross on 1 May 2011.
a. Postage of the tickets are included in the prize
b. The prize only includes tickets to the event. Transport to Kings Cross or any hotel accommodation that may be required is not included in the prize.
c. The cost of any food or drinks purchased at the event are not included in the prize and all other personal expenses, spending money and any other incidentals are the responsibility of the winners and their guest.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 26th April (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at via a judging panel on the 27th April 2011. The judging panel will judge the entries based on the same qualifying criteria. The judging panel will include a representative from AOL, CoppaFeel! and an external objective representative. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 2 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. The prize is non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
11. The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 1st June 2011.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
15. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.