By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents except employees (and their families) of IMS Limited , and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by emailing your answer, full name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. There will be four winners each receiving a single prize. The prize will consist of a family ticket (a family of four, consisting of two adults and two children aged 11 years or younger on date of travel).
4. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Park unless they are accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over. All rides and attractions have height restrictions.
5. The prize promotion closing date is midday June 11 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random within 10 days of the closing date and the winner will be notified by email and telephone. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion. Winners should allow one calendar month for their prize to be confirmed.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. Prizes must be taken before 31.12.11. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after June 21.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion. Please email email@example.com with the answer to the question and your name, email address and telephone to the address stated below to arrive no later than 2 days after the Closing Date. This competition is not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.