THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
It can be hard work parenting, especially in the summer holidays. We all deserve a treat and some occasional time-out. So what better way than to indulge yourself with a spa treatment or two at Dove Spa?
With everything from massages and body wraps to tanning and nail art, there's something for every tired mum (or dad) in need of a pamper.
We've teamed up with Fab ice lollies to offer three Dove Spa gift cards up for grabs, each loaded with £150 to spend on your choice of treatment and pampering session at spas around the country.
For more info and spa locations, visit dovespa.co.uk and start planning how you would spend a bit of quality me-time.
Fab®, the nation's favourite ice lolly, is launching its annual competition or the undiscovered artist at home. Everyone loves creative play, making dens and letting their imaginations run wild, and Design a Fab® Den lets you do all three.
Fab® are asking families to design their ultimate den – entries will be judged by a panel of experts to create a short-list of 15 that will have the chance to have their dream den created for real.
For your chance to win a £150 Dove Spa gift voucher, like us on Facebook (we're parentdish uk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us your favourite fun thing to do with your children in the holidays by 6th July. Please include 'Spa' at the beginning of your tweet.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Cherry London Limited, R&R Ice Cream Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweeting us your favourite fun thing to do with your children during the holidays.
3. There will be three winners. Each winner will win a Dove Spa voucher gift card worth £150.
• The gift card may not be redeemed for cash and is non-refundable
• The gift card is valid for 12 months from date of issue
• Please check the card carrier for date of issue
• Any remaining balance after the expiry date will be cancelled
• Dove Spa accept no liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards
4. The prize will be issued by Cherry London Limited (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 6th July 2011 at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 7th July 2011 after 12pm and the winner(s) will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 7th July 2011
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Cherry London Limited, Leigh, Christou and Co, Leofric House, 18B Binley Road, Gosfoard Green, Coventry CV3 1JN