THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Star race car Lightning McQueen and his pal Mater return to the big screen this summer in Cars 2, the latest film from Disney Pixar, where they head overseas to compete in the World Grand Prix race.
However, the road to the championship becomes rocky as Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
We're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a family ticket (four tickets in total) to the Premiere of Cars 2 at Empire Leicester Square on the 17th July, plus £200 travel expenses.
Two runners up will each receive a family ticket to see Cars 2 at an Apollo Cinema of their choice.
Cars 2 will be screened across the Apollo Cinemas network from July 22nd.
To enter, answer the following question:
What is the name of the star race car in the cars 2 movie?
A) Lightning McQueen
C) Finn McMissile
To win please email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Cars' in the subject line and include your full name, telephone number and email address.
Hurry, hurry! The closing date is 15th July at 10am.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Apollo Cinemas Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by answering the question included on the competition page and emailing your answer and contact details to Comps.email@example.com.
3. There will be one winner winning four tickets to the premier of Cars 2 on the 17th July and £200 travel expenses and two runner ups, each winning four tickets to see Cars 2 at a cinema of their choice.
4. The prize will be issued by Apollo Cinemas Ltd (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 15th July 2011 10am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 15th July 2011 and the winners will be notified by email within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after July 15th 2011
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Apollo Cinemas Ltd, 7th Floor St Vincent House, 30 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7HH.