THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Get your wellies on! 2011 is bringing an additional crop of products to the Britain's Big Farm range, which means even more farming frolics for pre-schoolers everywhere!
The new additions join the successful Big Farm range which include award-winning RC Tractors, and we've got seven prize packs of new addition Big Farm toys to give away.
Each winner will receive the essential Land Rover in classic blue, the speedy Polaris ATV to check on the livestock, plus the Cattle Trailer with Cows and the Bobcat Compact Excavator to dig out those ditches and tear up the turf, a prize pack in total worth £75.
For a chance to win, just sign up for our new weekly newsletter before Monday 25th July, and seven lucky sign-ups, picked at random, will each win a prize pack.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Learning Curve Brands Inc. and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL (UK) Limited and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by signing up for the Parentdish newsletter via the sign up page: http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/07/04/win-a-pack-of-big-farm-toys-worth-75/
3. There will be Seven winners. Each winner will win an essential Land Rover in classic blue, a Polaris ATV, a Cattle Trailer with Cows and the Bobcat Compact Excavator.
4. The prize will be issued by Learning Curve Brands Inc. (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 25th July 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 25th July 2011 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when signing up for the newsletter.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th July 2011
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Learning Curve Brands Inc, 2021 9th Street East Dyersville, IA 52040-2316.