THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
All summer, Fab®, the nation's favourite ice lolly, has been asking fans to design the ultimate play den. The entry process has now closed - but now the competition really hots up, with voting for the winner in full swing.
You can vote for your favourite den design by heading over to Myfabland.com. Vote wisely - the winner actually gets their den created for real!
To celebrate the Design a Den competition, we've got 10 sets of Fab® canvas bags and fun Fab® flip flops up for grabs.
To enter to win a bag and flip flop set, go to MyFabLand.com and vote for your favourite den, then follow us on Twitter (we're Parentdish_uk) and tweet us the name of the den you voted to win. Please start your tweet with 'Fab'.
10 lucky tweeters will be picked at random.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Cherry London Limited, R&R Ice Cream Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by going to http://www.myfabland.com/design-a-den/ and voting for your favourite Design a Den entry, then tweeting us the name of the den you voted for @parentdish_uk.
3. There will be ten winners. Each winner will win a Fab® canvas bag and pair of Fab® flip flops.
4. The prize will be issued by Cherry London Limited (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 31st August 2011 at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 31st August 2011 after 12pm and the winner(s) will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 31st August 2011
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Cherry London Limited, Leigh, Christou and Co, Leofric House, 18B Binley Road, Gosfoard Green, Coventry CV3 1JN