An album featuring unheard material by Amy Winehouse is to be released just months after the singer's death.
According to The Sun, Amy Winehouse Lioness: Hidden Treasures will help raise money for the charity set up in her name after she died in July.
The collection is said to contain original tracks as well as covers, including Amy's recording of jazz standard Body And Soul with Tony Bennett.
Producers Salaam Remi and Mark Ronson pulled the album together after listening to thousands of hours of vocals by the star, it was reported.
Amy's father Mitch told the newspaper the songs "took my breath away".
He said: "Had the family felt this album wasn't up to the standard of Amy's others, Frank and Back To Black, we'd never have agreed to release it. We believe it will stand as a fitting tribute to her musical legacy."
Mitch added that he had not heard one of the new songs, called Halftime, before he listened to the collection.
Salaam said listening back to Amy's voice was an "emotional" experience, telling the Sun: "I believe she has left something beyond her years. She has put a body of work together that will inspire an unborn generation."
The star was found dead in bed in her Camden flat in north London on the afternoon of Saturday 23 July this year. Last week, an inquest heard the singer was more than five times the legal drink-drive limit when she died aged 27. She was clear of illegal drugs when she died.
The new album is reportedly due for release in December, and money from each copy sold will go to the Amy Winehouse Foundation.
See the tracks on the album and when they were recorded below...
1. OUR DAY WILL COME (Reggae Version): Recorded May 2002.
2. BETWEEN THE CHEATS: Recorded in May 2008.
3. TEARS DRY: Recorded in November 2005.
4. WAKE UP ALONE: A one-take demo recorded in March 2006.
5. WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW: Recorded in September 2004.
6. VALERIE: Recorded in December 2006.
7. LIKE SMOKE featuring Nas: Recorded in May 2008.
8. THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA: Recorded in May 2002.
9. HALFTIME: Recorded in August 2002.
10. BEST FRIENDS: Recorded in February 2003.
11. BODY & SOUL with Tony Bennett: Amy's final studio recording in March 2011.
12. A SONG FOR YOU: Recorded in one take, just Amy and her guitar, at her home during spring 2009 as she battled her demons.
WATCH: Amy recording Body & Soul with Tony Bennett